Monday, October 15, 2012

Take a PEEK inside my planning book...

Here's a peek inside my lesson plan book.  It's working for now, but I am sure that I will tweak it when I find that it's not working the way I hoped it would.

At the "old house" I used a file box.  For me, it took up to much space and I couldn't just grab and go!  With this book, I can organize it at home or use it on the go.

Check it out (sorry the picture is not flipped):



Pretty self explanatory, right?  I plan on Sunday's, after church, while everyone is napping:0)  It usually takes me about 1 hour to plan for the week and if I am "on a roll" I pull for the next week or theme.  We usually don't finish everything that I plan for in that week.  So it spills over into the next week...One of the many pluses of homeschooling!

I use this storage basket to store all the supplies that I'm using for that week.

If any of you have others ways to organize your supplies/lesson plans, I would love for you to share them!

Happy Learning with your little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Host a Homeschool Workshop

I remember going to my first homeschool conference in Ft. Worth, Texas.  I walked up to a GIANT convention center and opened the doors into...