Thursday, April 24, 2014

We're Back...again!

Howdy Yall!  It's us AGAIN!  Sorry for the inconsistency with blogging, but I have 3 good reason why it's been tricky...

Update:
We moved to Texas (notice my opening line!)  Sure miss those sunny beaches and great friends but we are making lots of new memories here.  Starting to feel like home and I think we are ready to tackle this blog again.

If you haven't "liked" us on Facebook, please do so!  I will be doing daily posts there that are quick and simple.  My blog will be more in depth topics and ideas.  And with that being said...here's some up-coming blog topics per your requests:

*Daily School Schedule
*Daily LIFE schedule (how do we get it ALL done!)
*Our Workbox system
*Why do we Homeschool? Our Pros and Cons
*Recipes

And any other topics you might suggest!  Feel free to email me or leave a comment below.

Happy Learning with your Little Ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Host a Homeschool Workshop

I remember going to my first homeschool conference in Ft. Worth, Texas.  I walked up to a GIANT convention center and opened the doors into...