Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Signing off

Ok...I am standing in my semi-packed up kitchen, boiling eggs for tomorrow's Thanksgiving dinner, power blogging!  My timer is set for 5 minutes...GO!

Unplugging for a day - my goal - but might stretch it to 2 days;0)
Packing and Moving!


Party Planning - This boy turns 6!!! REALLY 6 (for all of you that said "WHAT?!!!?")  
Last Year - hard to believe!

Planning and teach my first Writer's Workshops for Little Learners! AHHHH!!!


This blessed life needs to be all about time, memories and patience with...

these guys!

(planning to write a blog series on how we did it all...ekkk!)

Have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Host a Homeschool Workshop

I remember going to my first homeschool conference in Ft. Worth, Texas.  I walked up to a GIANT convention center and opened the doors into...